Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life

As we all know we only have one life. One life to cherish forever. Everyones life is a gift to us. Some of us cherish it, some of us dont even try. Open up your damn eyes, you have one life and only one life to live. Take risks, have some fun, live each of your days the fullest, because you never know what will happen the next day. Your life could be taken away just in a snap. It was given to you as a gift but unlike other gifts it can be taken back. Make mistakes in life, don't be afraid and learn from them. If you never try how would you ever know. It's like leaving a present unopen. Yes, there are things that you shouldnt be trying that could end up in jail or the graveyard. However, there are other thing you can try. Don't be locked up in your fantasy world that everything is perfect, and this has to go this way and this way. Open up your damn eyes! IT'S NOT PERFECT! Life isnt a list, it isn't organized. It's messy and confusing, but that's the adventure of it. Life is full of mysteries yet to discover! Everything can't go exactly how you planned, pefert job, perfect husband/wife, perfect wedding. Well sorry to break it up to you it's not PERFECT. Nothing is perfect in this world, and that's the cool thing about it. It's unique, fun and exciting! If everything was perfect, our world would be filled with boring robots in black and white. A perfect movie to represent what I'm talking about is pleasentville... wow I actually learned something in school for once. Life is not perfect, please don't set a list of how things should go! Just live and go with the flow!!!! Take risks, don't let crap get to you it's not worth it! I always thought that life was always what to do, what I should do, what was right and perfect. I lived a life full of crap, because I thought everything around me was perfect... there was no such thing as sex before marriage, drugs, smoking, and all this crap. I knew there was such thing, but I never thought it happens. Until people opened my eyes. Life isn't a perfect little world you live in. However, now I learned to live my life freely because you have one life don't waste it being worried about every single thing. Just think wisely and you'll be fine =]. Because life isn't full of lists, it's going with the flow =].