Saturday, September 05, 2009

alone

Have you ever felt so alone, no matter how many people are around you. It could be a dozen and you would still feel so alone, like your lost. I just feel so alone deep inside. I never felt so alone, and usless, and a piece of crap that is hanging around in the world. Have you ever felt so worthless, like your just something that doesn't matter in the world. Have you ever felt like you actually had someone that
cared, like you felt that emotion but than you realize you were just thinking wrong.
I don't even know how to explain how i feel right now. I just feel like crap that is kicked to the side. Who really needs a Priscilla in there life, a annoying, hyper, contsint girl that won't shut up. With a freaking high pitch voice to add on to that. Maybe from now on i should be quiet emo Priscilla. I can't change the high pitch voice sorry. I guess I'm just having those days I feel like crap. Atleast I'm getting out of Calgary... even though i don't want to. I rather stay here and party all weekend. Or bury a hole and hide in it..... Is there anyone out there...?