Monday, September 14, 2009

....

People always point out my flaws, I'm pretty sure I saw them before you. Like my big ass head that is shaped like a square, I have no eyebrows pretty much, I have the highest voice and the most annoyingest, I dont have a nice body or face. However, no one had the guts to tell me I'm fat yet until now. I know I am, I'm not stupid people I do own a mirror. I was sad but happy at the same time. I seriously needed to hear that, yeah it did hurt but I wanted someone to have the guts to tell me. Yeah, it's going to hurt but it will prob help me too. I would be more dedicated to working it off if everyone would just tell me I'm fat. Just like how everyone points out my big head and annoying voice. Everyone just lies to me.. you look fine, your not fat. I'm sorry have you seen me or are you all blind? I have a double chin for heaven sakes. But noo everyone is like are you smokin on crack... uhh no I have mirrors I can see it. UGHH... I just wish I was skinnyy.. hopefully I won't be so lazy and work my ass off because I dont want to become a obesse lady that would suckk.