Saturday, September 12, 2009

Suprising but I hate my birthday...

Well, my sweet 16 is coming up soon! I wasn't going to do anything this year just like every year but all my friends were like do it do it do it. Therefore, I guess I'm doing something. The reason I hate my birthday, one reason is that my birthday is surrounded by EVERYONE. That's why I dont have birthday parties because I hate making people choose which one to go to, and when you figure out which one they will go to it does hurt. For example I'm having a party for my birthday at mine or my friends house but than I just figured out another girl is having a party on the same day with a PARTY BUS. Right away I knew everyone would go there for sure. Now, Carmela wants me to have it on saturday and get a party bus to top it. However, I know 100% that my parents will not get my a party bus even tho I really want one. The 2nd reason I hate my birthday, is because when you have birthday parties and you look back who was there to celebrate it with you, most of those people aren't even your friends anymore. That's why i haven't had a birthday party since grade 6. If i had a party every year they would be different people every year except two people carmela and tanya. However, everyone would be different garrentedd. I want my birthday to be celebrated by people that I will be firends with for a long time and look back with them. Hopefully the people that I invited to my sweet 16 will be my friends for a long time. I would hate to look back and see that I dont even talk to any of them anymore. The 3rd reason I hate birthdays they remind me how much I'm growing, I'm becoming more older I need to think about what I'm going to do with my life. It seems like just yesterday I was just playing in the playground thinking boys are gross. Now I have to think what am I going to do with my life, how am I going to face reality. I just realized school was my saftey zone, didn't need to worry about a job, and the future. I know I'm still in grade 11 but time goes by fast, soon I'll be graduating in a blink of an eye and I don't even know if I can even make it to college. What will I do with my life, I don't even know what I want to do in my life. I guess I was never a big fan of birthdays, except the present part lol. Hopefully, I will remember my sweet 16 tho, because this will be very important to me. It might not be such a big deal to people but this is the first birthday party since grade 6 and it is a big deal to me. Hopefully it goes well... =]