Friday, October 02, 2009

Confuseddd...

Life is so complicatingg... Sometimess, i wish there was a way i could get out and just breathee besideess doing drugss becausee their horrible for you... I don't know what to do anymore, boys confuse me lol xD. Why are guys so hard to read, they flirt with you like crazzy but they are so shy and than it's like they do like you than don't. It's pissing me off, yeahh they tell the friendss i like her but than they don't talkk first lol. Mayb it's just me but i don't talk to guys firstt that I likeee, lol I think it sounds so desperate always talkin firstt but than they guy doesnt do anything. Even though the whole world knowss that they like u but you. ommggg.. like people won't believe anyone until the actual person say it. but seriously if you want somee onee like boys you have to put effort in. things aren't just going to be handed to you. ughh.. I just need to know beforeee i go too deep of liking and setting myself a trap of pain cuz it happeneddd so many times already i'm sick of it. My guardss are likee so high right now and I can't fall fully for a guy until i know from his own wordss... but even when they do tell you they still hurt u afterr.. woooww.. fml... w/eee life suckss.. more like the heart succkss.. sometimes i wish i didn't have feelings so i would never get hurt. Right now I really need my teddy/bestieee but his asleeepp =[! I'm about to exploddeee w/o him =[! ughh why did you leave me bestiee! eefff!!! now I have to write on this post cuz I have no where to exploddee...=[ i need to teddy/bestiieee!! WAKE UPP PLEASEE LOVESS <3333 =]

Peaceee <3 =]